Illinois State Print at Home
What is Print at Home?
Print at Home is an electronic delivery method by which your tickets or items are e-mailed directly to you immediately after your purchase. You will receive two e-mails after your purchase; the first will be your Print at Home e-mail with your tickets attached, the second will be your order confirmation e-mail (does not include tickets).
Why use Print at Home?
- Avoid waiting in "Will Call" lines to pick up your tickets.
- Prevent your tickets from getting lost in the mail.
- You can print or reprint your tickets any time prior to an event if they are misplaced.
How do Print at Home tickets work?
The ticket that is e-mailed to you is a valid ticket. Make sure you protect it like you would any other ticket. Each ticket contains a unique barcode that is scanned at the event. If any copies are made of the ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. If a unique barcode has already been scanned, the attendant will be alerted and entry will not be permitted.
What software/hardware do I need to use Print at Home?
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or higher.
- Any ink-jet or laser printer (black & white or color) with a resolution of 300 dpi or greater.
Note: Please print your tickets on 8.5" x 11" size plain white paper.
Why haven't I received my Print at Home tickets?
1. Make sure you have used the correct e-mail address.
2. Check your junk mail folder.
3. Make sure that your spam guard and junk mail settings allow you to receive e-mails with attachments.
4. Add our e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your list of trusted e-mail addresses.
What if my tickets did not print correctly?
1. Open the attachment that came with your e-mail.
2. Save the attachment to your computer.
3. Try to print your tickets again.
How do I Reprint my tickets if I lose them?
1. Go to goredbirds.com and click on Tickets.
2. Sign in by using your email or account number and password you created.
3. Click on My Account (located on left hand side)
4. Click on Re-issue Print at Home Tickets/Item
5. Click the box next to the tickets you want reprinted and hit Reprint
6. You will be sent another email with the tickets attached. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOU REPRINT THE TICKETS, THE ORIGINALS WILL BE VOIDED AND A NEW BAR CODE IS ASSIGNED.
Who do I contact if I still need assistance?
Please contact the Illinois State Athletics Ticket Office between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, at 309/438-8000 for further assistance or email email@example.com.